This ticket is for entry into:
- The permanent collections including the Claude Monet's Water lilies rooms.
- Temporary exhibition Amedeo Modigliani. A painter and his dealer. From September 20th, 2023 to January 15th, 2024.
- Contemporary counterpoint: Hermann Nitsch. Tribute. From October 11, 2023 to February 12, 2024
Reservation is strongly recommended.
Free of charge reservation for:
- Holders of a non-time stamped admission: Tickets from third-parties vendors, Paris Museum Pass.
- Beneficiairies of a free admission (on presentation of proof of entitlement): those under 18 years old, EU citizens aged between 18 and 25 years, students of art history, people with disabilities (and any accompanier), jobseekers, ICOM card.
- Full list of entitlements at musee-orangerie.fr
The Enfant et compagnie (Child & Co) rate is reserved for paying adults (maximum 2) residents of the European Union, accompanying a child under 18 years of age.
On compulsory presentation of proof of residence in the European Union.
The late opening rate on Fridays is €10 from 6pm.
Free Admission for all visitors on the first Sunday of each month, with an obligatory reservation only:
- Sunday December 3, 2023: tickets available online from Monday, November 6,
Ticket for individual visitors only.
For a group visit (from 7 visitors), please book your compulsory visit slot at: musee-orangerie.fr