This ticket is for entry into the permanent collections including the Claude Monet's Water lilies rooms and the temporary exhibitions:
- 2 March – 5 September 2022: Ange Leccia · (D') Après Monet
- 28 September 2022 – 16 January 2023: Sam Szafran
Reservation is strongly recommended.
Free of charge reservation for:
- Holders of a non-time stamped admission: Tickets from third-parties vendors, Paris Museum Pass.
- Beneficiairies of a free admission (on presentation of proof of entitlement): those under 18 years old, EU citizens aged between 18 and 25 years, students of art history, people with disabilities (and any accompanier), jobseekers, ICOM card.
- Full list of entitlements at musee-orangerie.fr
The Enfant et compagnie (Child & Co) rate is reserved for paying adults (maximum 2) residents of the European Union, accompanying a child under 18 years of age.
On compulsory presentation of proof of residence in the European Union.
Free Admission for all visitors on the first Sunday of each month, with an obligatory reservation only.
Ticket for individual visitors only.
For a group visit (from 7 visitors), please book your admission at: musee-orangerie.fr