This ticket is for entry into the permanent collections, the Claude Monet's Water lilies rooms and the temporary exhibitions:
- 19 May – 6 July 2021: Collection focus / The interiors of Paul Guillaume
- 19 May – 19 July 2021: Magritte / Renoir. Surrealism in full sunlight
- 1st June – 6 September 2021: Contemporary counterpoint 6. Isabelle Cornaro, The interval of images
Obligatory time slot reservation.
Free of charge reservation for:
- Holders of a non-time stamped admission: Tickets from third-parties vendors, Paris Museum Pass.
- Beneficiairies of a free admission (on presentation of proof of entitlement): those under 18 years old, EU citizens aged between 18 and 25 years, students of art history, people with disabilities (and any accompanier), jobseekers, ICOM card.
- Full list of entitlements at Musee-orangerie.fr
The Enfant et compagnie (Child & Co) fee is for accompaniers (2 adults at most) of a youngster under 18 years old (resident of the EU).
Free Admission for all visitors with a compulsory reservation only:
- the first Sunday of each month, Sunday 4 July, 2021: sold out
- Night of museums, Saturday 3 July, 2021. From 6pm to 11pm.
Ticket for individual visitors only.
For a group visit (from 7 visitors), please book your admission at: Musee-orangerie.fr