This ticket is for entry into the permanent collections including the Claude Monet's Water lilies rooms and the temporary exhibitions:
- 2 March – 14 July 2022 : Impressionnist Decoration
- 2 March – 5 September 2022 : Ange Leccia · (D') Après Monet
Compulsory reservation of a time slot.
Free of charge reservation for:
- Holders of a non-time stamped admission: Tickets from third-parties vendors, Paris Museum Pass.
- Beneficiairies of a free admission (on presentation of proof of entitlement): those under 18 years old, EU citizens aged between 18 and 25 years, students of art history, people with disabilities (and any accompanier), jobseekers, ICOM card.
- Full list of entitlements at musee-orangerie.fr
The Enfant et compagnie (Child & Co) fee is for accompaniers (2 adults at most) of a youngster under 18 years old (resident of the EU).
Free Admission for all visitors on the first Sunday of each month, with an obligatory reservation only.
Exceptional night openings on Fridays, March 25, April 29 and June 24, 2022
Ticket for individual visitors only.
For a group visit (from 7 visitors), please book your admission at: musee-orangerie.fr