This ticket is for entry into the permanent collections, the Claude Monet's Water lilies rooms and the temporary exhibitions:
- until 1 January 2022 : Focus collection / Le violon d'Ingres de Paul Guillaume
- 15 September 2021 – 10 January 2022: Chaïm Soutine / Willem de Kooning, la peinture incarnée
- 13 October 2021 – 14 February 2022: David Hockney. A Year in Normandie
The Arts in Paris Collections will not be available from 15 to 17 September, 2021.
Compulsory reservation of a time slot.
Free of charge reservation for:
- Holders of a non-time stamped admission: Tickets from third-parties vendors, Paris Museum Pass.
- Beneficiairies of a free admission (on presentation of proof of entitlement): those under 18 years old, EU citizens aged between 18 and 25 years, students of art history, people with disabilities (and any accompanier), jobseekers, ICOM card.
- Full list of entitlements at musee-orangerie.fr
The Enfant et compagnie (Child & Co) fee is for accompaniers (2 adults at most) of a youngster under 18 years old (resident of the EU).
Free Admission for all visitors on the first Sunday of each month, with an obligatory reservation only.
Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 September 2021: concession rate for European Heritage days.
Ticket for individual visitors only.
For a group visit (from 7 visitors), please book your admission at: musee-orangerie.fr