This ticket is for entry into the permanent collections, the Claude Monet's Water lilies rooms and the temporary exhibitions:
- until 1 January 2022 : Focus collection / Le violon d'Ingres de Paul Guillaume
- 15 September 2021 – 10 January 2022: Chaïm Soutine / Willem de Kooning, la peinture incarnée
- 13 October 2021 – 14 February 2022: David Hockney. A Year in Normandie
The Arts in Paris Collections will not be available from 15 to 17 September, 2021.
Compulsory reservation of a time slot.
Free of charge reservation for:
- Holders of a non-time stamped admission: Tickets from third-parties vendors, Paris Museum Pass.
- Beneficiairies of a free admission (on presentation of proof of entitlement): those under 18 years old, EU citizens aged between 18 and 25 years, students of art history, people with disabilities (and any accompanier), jobseekers, ICOM card.
- Full list of entitlements at musee-orangerie.fr
The Enfant et compagnie (Child & Co) fee is for accompaniers (2 adults at most) of a youngster under 18 years old (resident of the EU).
Free Admission for all visitors on the first Sunday of each month, with an obligatory reservation only.
Sunday 7 November: Sold out.
Ticket for individual visitors only.
For a group visit (from 7 visitors), please book your admission at: musee-orangerie.fr