This ticket is for entry into:
- The permanent collections including the Claude Monet's Water lilies rooms.
- Contemporary counterpoint: Philippe Cognée. From 15 March to September 4th, 2023.
Reservation is strongly recommended.
Free of charge reservation for:
- Holders of a non-time stamped admission: Tickets from third-parties vendors, Paris Museum Pass.
- Beneficiairies of a free admission (on presentation of proof of entitlement): those under 18 years old, EU citizens aged between 18 and 25 years, students of art history, people with disabilities (and any accompanier), jobseekers, ICOM card.
- Full list of entitlements at musee-orangerie.fr
The Enfant et compagnie (Child & Co) rate is reserved for paying adults (maximum 2) residents of the European Union, accompanying a child under 18 years of age.
On compulsory presentation of proof of residence in the European Union.
The late opening rate on Fridays is €10 from 6pm. Fridays from March 3 to May 26, 2023.
Free Admission for all visitors on the first Sunday of each month, with an obligatory reservation only:
- Sunday, June 4, 2023: tickets available online from Monday, May 8
- Sunday, July 2, 2023: tickets available online from Monday, June 5
Ticket for individual visitors only.
For a group visit (from 7 visitors), please book your admission at: musee-orangerie.fr